Tuesday, October 23, 2012

McCall's and Simplicity - $.99 Sale

I've been stalking shopping for sale patterns at JoAnn's lately, and have even noted the sale dates in my planner so I wouldn't forget them.  Recently, all McCall's and Simplicity patterns were on sale for 99-cents, and you know I love a good pattern sale.  Listed below are the items I purchased within the past few weeks.

I love the seam detail on this dress, especially View A.



 
I absolutely fell in love with this design.  Yes, it would make a great cocktail dress, but I could easily see it as an easy, breezy summer dress.


I definitely have a thing for asymmetrical and wrap designs, but I didn't realize how many patterns I picked up with that detail.  What can say - I'm a fan!!



Got this one for the top only - again, I love asymmetry!
    



Although today's temperature was fantastic - high near 70 - it is October and the weather outside will soon be very cold.  I like View A and thought I'd make it, probably later in the season.



I thought this one would look really cute hanging on an inside door.  I love that it could be used in observance of Christmas, Halloween or the Winter season.


Be blessed!

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment