Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Sales

I totally forgot that JoAnn had a 99-cent sale on Simplicity patterns, so I had to make a mad dash out to pick up a few.  I can't seem to pass up a good pattern sale and, of course, I picked up a few other things as well.  When it was all said and done, I saved $185.23 and only spent $36.27.  Man, I love, love, LOVE a good pattern sale!!

In addition to a few notions, here's what I picked up...

2337 - I love the side detail on the grey dress

2512 - Emanne likes the gathered skirt

2603 - I love the versitility of this wrap

2556 - love the notched collar and back of this vest

2153 - had a jacket like this some years ago

2341 - love view A
  
2508 - love the "white" jacket and sleeves from the "green" one

2072 - Emanne wants to be Sailor Moon for some upcoming comic convention

3782 - I love making historical costumes - got this just because

We also made a run to DSW and picked up a few things on clearance...

Audrey Brooks platforms...

...I LOVE the heel on this shoe



Steve Madden platforms...had my eye on these for some time...need a little buffing
It was an enjoyable afternoon.

Be blessed!!

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment