Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What a Dunderhead!

I really, really dislike making mistakes, and it seems to me that I'm prone to making them when I don't pay attention and simply READ!!  I recently took a business trip to Houston for training, and while the information I learned was extremely helpful and everyone in class was wonderful to work with, I encountered issues making my travel arrangements simply because I didn't read the instructions provided to me prior to the training.  You'd think my lesson was learned, right?

I finally received my Vogue 8305 pattern in the mail - YAAAAAY!! - but then I noticed the pattern I purchased is too big - AAAAAW!  I just sent a message to the eBay seller to find out if we can do an exchange.  I hope she's agreeable, because I'm really looking forward to making this dress.  If she says no, then I'll simply have to channel Tim Gunn and "make it work"!

I'll keep you posted.

Be blessed!!

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment