Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting Started

Welcome to my new blog, Sew Couture, which will be centered on my love of sewing.  I plan to publish posts on various sewing topics, such as:
  • the projects currently on my sewing table
  • projects I want to sew soon
  • my Sewing Room (my second-favorite room in the house)
  • organization and re-organization of my Sewing Room, various notions, ever-growing fabric stash, the over 300 patterns I own, etc.
  • pattern and book reviews
  • and anything else that strikes my fancy
I have come to the realization that I am visually oriented - I prefer photos, diagrams and videos when learning a new skill.  So, I anticipate my posts will be short and sweet, and include a variety of visual media.  I will soon share photos and descriptions of past garments I have completed, so please come back soon and check them out.

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment