Sunday, May 13, 2012

Projects in the Queue

I'm still working on Vickie's suit and making great progress.  I'll post pictures tomorrow.  But, I already know the next project I'm working on...Vogue 2891.



My daughter is accompanying her boyfriend to his senior prom and this is the dress she selected.  It's very nice, but I think the back dips just a little too low for me, so I'll be making a slight modification.  Since this pattern is OPP, I've purchased it from a private seller on eBay.  With postage, it only cost me about $13, versus the $27.50 price of ordering directly from Vogue.

I've also been asked to make a bridal veil for a co-worker...more details to come on that.  I'm so looking forward to working on these projects.  More to come...

Be blessed!!

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment