Friday, November 18, 2016

BLC Day 18: Edith Said It...

Hello Friends,

I live in the Metro Detroit area but traveled to Grand Rapids this week for work.  If you're unfamiliar with Michigan's footprint, Detroit is in the state's Southeast quadrant, and Grand Rapids is westward, practically on the other side of the state.  So, today I'm wrapping up my final work day here and have a pretty lengthy drive home ahead of me this evening - approximately 2 1/2 hours - so it will be pretty late when I get home.  In an effort to remain true to my Blog Like Crazy commitment, I thought I'd share one of my favorite fashion quotes with you.

On one of my Thrift Shop excursions a few years ago, I picked up a commemorative graduation shadow-box frame, painted it black, added a decorative paper background, adorned with an old cameo broach and hung on my Sewing Room wall.



On the paper, I printed a quote attributed to Edith Head, well-known and Oscar award winning Hollywood costume designer.  I love this quote and feel it still holds true today.  Enjoy!


Be blessed!

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment